- Spread designed for a Graphic Designer who created their work to give the maximum amount of communication with a minimum of graphic elements. His style was mirrored in my minimalist approach to this page layout.
- Spread designed to accommodate a lot of content with an emphasis on Typography.
- La Tomatina is a festival where thousands of tomatoes are flung in what is essentially a giant tomato fight. This spread and the next were designed to play off of the title, subject matter, and imagery.
- This is the second spread for the article Paint the town Red.
- These spreads were designed to be a part of a booklet that went along with a presentation of my collage art work. This spread covers Color Theory.
- This spread focuses on a particular collage and continues the use of blocks of color as a design element.
- The entire booklet was created on a simple grid that was 'broken' (modified) to fit the orientation of the images and the content.